Tommy and Heidi E

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tommy's First Soccer Game and Goal!!!

Let me start this entry by saying that Criss Cross will make you wanna jump jump. Tommy is bringing back the backward pant. He put them on himself and told me that he was silly.


Went rode our bikes to the part down the street, all the Egerer's took the opportunity to do a little monkey-ing around!!!






























This picture of Fred and the kids made me laugh out loud. Tommy is doing his usual face but what got me was Heidi's leg in the air. All I could think was Dear God it is me all over again! Here we go!!!































Here Coach Mario is giving the kids a pep talk before the game. Tommy was ready to go!!!









He took control of the ball and went for it. I have to tell you I felt a little soccer momish when he got the ball, I was screaming super loud. So fun!!!


























He ran over to the sidelines and yelled, "I did it mom!" He was so excited and I couldn't help be elated as well. Unfortunately, Fred couldn't be there so I called him immediately to tell him the great news!!!






























At the end of the game the parents line up and make a tunnel for the kids to run under. I think they enjoyed that more than the actual game!
















They finished and came in for some snacks. It was a wicked hot day so all the kids were sweaty, red faced and ready for naps!














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home